Now viewing 1-5 of 5 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Professor Roderic Gorney, M.D., Ph.D.
Mental health care
- How sex, sex orientation, ethniaty, nationality, culture & personality affect need for, seeking for, and experience with touch in adult life?
- A practicing psychiatrist-psychoanalyst, and a published author
- Treatment of adults, Psychoanalysis, dynamic psychotherapy, dynamic group psychotherapy, psychiatry, psychotherapy supervision, psychodynamic
Sheryl M. Hakala, M.D., P.A.
Dr. Hakala provides both psychotherapy; pharmacotherapy and also provides Suboxone pharmacotherapy
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Autistic spectrum disorder
Sanjay Jasuja, M.D.
Psychiatry: Learning & Behavior Disorders
- Learning & Behavior Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder
Stephen Weber Long, Ph.D.
Dr. Long is a licensed psychologist, with expertise in gerontology, caregiving, and the settings for the elderly and those with disabilities.
- Preventing and effectively addressing problem behaviors in nursing homes and long-term care facilities
- Caregiving: Essential Skills and Successful Strategies in Long-Term Care.
Mark William Viner, Ph.D.
Psychiatry: Mark William Viner, M.D., offers this extensively researched outline of the medical treatment of suicidality
- Mental Fitness, Mental Health
- Suicide Risk Assessment
- Treating Mental Illness
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article