Now viewing 1-10 of 56 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
A prominent figure in the emerging science of body-centered psychology
- Wilbert Alix has earned international recognition as a contemporary healer and teacher of progressive psychology and neo-shamanic studies.
Alfred A. Barrios, Ph.D.
Inventor of the (color changing) Stress Control Biofeedback Card
- A dynamic hands-on program for facilitating positive change
- How to systematically reprogram your self in a more positive direction
Arabella Bengson, MA
Stop negativity from sapping morale and productivity from your organization
- Take Charge of Change!
- 3 Phases of the Change Curve: How to help yourself go through them
- Track and anticipate trends and get an edge on the exciting times ahead.
Daniel M. Boland, Ph.D.
Taking Responsibility & Staying Accountable for Your Life at Work & Family
- Practical Ethics in Work & Family
- Individual & Organizational Ethics
- Stress, Burnout and Personal Responsibility
Dr. Eileen R. Borris
Finding Forgiveness: A 7 Step Program for Letting Go of Anger and Bitterness
- Nuances of conflict and forgiveness
- Forgiveness and reconciliation
- Trauma Resiliency and Social Reintegration
Nathaniel Branden, Ph.D.
Personal Dvlpmnt -Self Esteem
- Psychology of Self Esteem
- Self-Esteem at Work
- A Woman's Self-Esteem
Michael Brickey, Ph.D.
Anti-Aging Psychology to Grow Young and Live with Purpose
- Your Anti-Aging ABCs (Attitudes, Beliefs, and Coping Skills)
- Helping our Patients and Ourselves Age Well
- Centenarian Secrets for Living Well into Your Hundreds
America’s foremost Enter—Trainer today
- Interpersonal Communication
- Communication conflicts
- Managing change
David L. Cook
The Mindset of a Champion
- Interference management
- Mental Training
- Authority in the science of Peak Performance
Richard Cox, Ph.D., M.D., D.Min.
Holds doctorate degrees in psychology, medicine, and theology, as well as three honorary doctorates
- Holds doctorate degrees in psychology, medicine, and theology, as well as three honorary doctorates
- Trumpet / flugel horn playing
- Conflict resolution
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article