Now viewing 1-10 of 28 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Alan Bernstein, LCSW
Creating the Second Half of Your Life & Career-life Extension
- Appropriate actions now to make a difference in your future lives
- Life Planning Skills for those approaching retirement
- Re-Thinking Retirement After the Meltdown
Debra Burrell, C.S.W.
As you change, the people around you change
- She provides an environment of warmth and compassion to people in difficult, embarrassing and painful situations.
- About Infidelity
- Couples Living Apart
Richard D. Carson
A Surprisingly Simple Method for Getting Out of Your Own Way
- The Art of Guiding Graceful Change
- Substance abuse specialists
- The Gremlin Taming
Christine Cave, MSW
Listening to people's life stories
- Contemplative Psychotherapy
- Cultivating clarity, compassion
Joan E. Childs, LCSW
Thinking - Creativity: Psychotherapist
- Beyond the Myth: A new paradigm for men and women
- The Myth of the Maiden: On Being A Woman
- Why Men Push Women To Leave Them
Dell S. deBerardinis, MA, LPC
Therapy Made Simple is a personal life-changing experience
- A practical life map for healing the emotional self and creating the life you want.
- Dell’s eighteen steps will give you the skills you need to forever change how you think and feel.
- Changes your negative thinking and acting
Caren Ex, Ma, Lcsw, ACSW
Caren Ex, clinical social worker has became enormously popular for dispensing personal advice to callers on Spanish-language radio stations
- Management - Cross Cultural
- Mental Health
- Carina: Su Mejor Amiga
M. Jay Fibus, Ph.D., M.F.T., C.I.R.T.
Psychotherapy and psychoeducational seminar sessions to help achieve growth, success, creativity, and personal empowerment
- Relationships and anger management
- Hot Monogamy
- Uncontrolled anger destroys relationships, ruins careers and shortens lives.
Carole H. Field, MFT
Personal and relationship issues
- Love Addiction
- Relationship Communication
- Family Systems Communication
Marla Gale, DCSW, LCSW, BCD
She is a strong believer that, if you always do what you've alway's done, then you will always get what you alway's got!
- Communication Solutions, at Home at Work and at Play.
- Dirty Dishes and Other War Stories.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article