Now viewing 1-2 of 2 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Jacqueline M. Fritz, RN, MSN CNS
Jacqueline M. Fritz, RN, MSN CNS works as a NP in a Rheumatology
- Rheumatologic diseases: Deal mainly with clinical problems involving joints, soft tissues and the allied conditions of connective tissues.
- Autoimmune diseases: Arise from an overactive immune response of the body against substances and tissues normally present in the body
- Biologics being used to treat Rheumatologic and Autoimmune diseases
Gary D. Silverman, DO FACR FACOI
Glucocorticoid Therapy: Practice of Rheumatology
- What is a Rheumatologist?
- Disability: My opinions on our efforts to work on your disability
- Arthritis Management
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article