Now viewing 1-3 of 3 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Journey through the dark & hopeless tunnel of total paralysis, overcoming one in a million odds against survival, from a double brainstem stroke to the light of her new life.
- One Hand Clapping: Paralyzed but not Powerless
- Kate’s Story: The View from the Other Side of the Bed
- One Hand Clapping: Appreciation before Accommodation
Candis R. Fancher, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Staying Afloat in the Stresspools of Life
- Climbing the Mountain: Stories of Hope and Healing after Stroke and Brain Injury
- ABCs of Extraordinary Communication
Skills - Presentation: How to Speak for Fun & Profit
- How to Get on Radio Talk Shows
- You can promote yourself WITHOUT leaving your home or office.
- I Had a Stoke. Boy Am I Lucky
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article