Now viewing 1-10 of 109 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Kenny J. Anderson
Common Denominators for Success: Tap into some of the most brilliant minds around the globe to discover your blueprint for success.
- Achieving a balanced & productive life: Secrets to personal success
- Breaking out of complacency to greatness
- Tapping into Global resources to maximize your results
Scott Anthony, M.B.A. (Baker Scholar)
Seeing What’s Next: Using the Theories of Innovation to Predict Industry Change
- The Silver Lining: An Innovation Playbook for Uncertain Times
- The Innovator’s Guide to Growth: Putting Disruptive Innovation to Work
- Growth and innovation: Increase innovation productivity by taking a more systematic approach
Help Me Help You.
- The desire to change the world - one person at a time.
- A Brand New World: Uncommon Principles for Success in Uncommon Times
- Mysteries, Models, Methods: The Evolutionary Process of Great Brands
Inventing the Future: Innovation - Using the Techniques of Inventors & Innovators
- How to Beat Your Competition Through Innovation
- If They Care About Your Story, They'll Care About Your Brand
- What Great Leaders Know About Storytelling
We are in the age of Conscious Capitalism
- The stark reality is 'innovate or die
- Conscious Capitalism requires Conscious Marketing
- Millennials annual spend 2018 will exceed $3.39 trillion
Chip R. Bell, Ph.D.
Strategies for Creating Growth & Bottom Line Impact
- Wired & Dangerous: How Your Customers Have Changed
- Building Profitable Professional Relationships That Last
- Leading Innovative Service
Alexander J. Berardi
CounterThink™ is all about discovering Innovation by examining the opposite side of everything.
- Leadership Struggles Put CounterThink™ to the Test
- Servant Leadership
- Healthcare industry entrepreneur
Willy Bierter, Ph.D.
Conceptualizing and implementing innovation strategies, managing complex innovation projects, (eco)design of systems, processes
- Independent scientist in the fields of economics, environ-ment, energy, technology and work
- Environmental science
- Climate, Environment and Energy
Alexander Blass, M.B.A.
Innovation and Creativity: Top Innovator of the Year Award
- Philanthropy & Fundraising
- Launching New Ventures
- Overcoming Adversity
James E. Bowen, Ph.D., PMP, CMC
Start-ups: Understanding beyond business plans
- Building Hi -Tech Product Companies: The Maelstrom Effect
- The paradigm shift if useful to a wide audience trying to move from a linear sequential world into a parellel world
- A new decision-making model helps executives and managers better understand the latest trends that effect high-tech
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article