Now viewing 1-7 of 7 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Amazing Bottle Dancers
Celebrating your Simcha with the Bottle Dancers
- Amazing Bottle Dance! At the conclusion of their dance, the dancers go out into the audience and get everyone up for a Hora (featuring authentic Klezmer music) that no one will soon forget!
- Bottle dance Yiddish: flash tantz, flaschen-tanz, flashtanz
- Klezmer Hora, right out of the Old Country
Stewart Brodian aka Howard Stern: celebrity impersonator
- President Abraham Lincoln:
- Vocalist (low range tenor), rhythm guitarist, pianist, composer
- Jewish oriented humor
Jewish Stand-Up Comedian, Kosher Comedy
- Robert Cait: Kosher Stand-Up Comedy
- How we can laugh at ourselves
- Cait pokes fun of everyone and everything, making it ok to howl out loud.
The World's only Kosher mime: She performs only for women's groups
- Stella began to incorporate Jewish themes, lifestyle in her mimes
- Known as the world's only Kosher Mime
- She teaches Torah without saying a word!”
When You Lie About Your Age, The Terrorists Win
- She might be gay & how her life has changed for the better
- Three time emmy nominee
Entertainer - Comedian
- Let Steve liven up your corporate event!
- Jewish Humor
- Corporate Humor
Mark Schiff is one of the funniest, the brightest, the best stage comics I have ever seen.
- One of the funniest, the brightest, the best stage comic
- An insider's look at the world of Jewish comedy.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article