Now viewing 1-10 of 88 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Umar R. Abdullah Johnson, M.S., Ed.S.
Umar Abdullah-Johnson is an African-American on education
- Know Your Rights: Understanding Educational Law
- Supporting Children who have ADHD & other disruptive behavior disorders
- You Can Succeed: Motivating Children to Achieve their dreams
Humberto J. Aguilar
Humberto J. Aguilar: Indicted for money laundering
- Fraud & Money Laundering
- Meet the Money Launderer
- Money Laundering: Know Your Banker
Tonia Dandry Aiken, RN, BSN, JD
Legal, Ethical, Issues in Nursing
- How to handle conflict resolution through the use of mediation
- Tonia thrives on sharing her experiences as a nurse-attorney & creating learning and career opportunities for nurses.
- Medical malpractice litigation, healthcare issues
Sawyer of ABC News called him,
- Psychologist turned family values guru has a personal agenda.
- Offers an insightful and detailed expose of this religious power-broker and his strong-arm corporation
Gregory Charles Allen
Law Enforcement / Security Awareness: Security issues since 9/11
- Law Enforcement Yesterday vs Today
- Pre-Employment Screening Evolves to Mitigate Risk
- How Has Terrorism Changed Our Lives
Gloria R. Allred
Sexual Harassment, Domestic Violence, and Civil Rights
- Sexual Harassment
- Spousal Abuse
Dr. Courtney Elizabeth Anderson, JD, MBA
The multicultural workplace relationship expert: Litigation Mitigation Expert
- Conflict Free Communication
- Survive Layoffs and Thrive
- Conflict Resolution: The workplace relationship expert
Deborah L. Arron, JD
The complete guide to contract lawyering: Finding Success After Success
- What every lawyer and law firm needs to know about temporary legal services
- What Can You Do with a Law Degree? a Lawyer's Guide to Career Alternatives inside, Outside and around the Law
- Running from the Law: Why Good Lawyers Are Getting out of the Legal Profession
S. Pal Asija
Patent Attorney and Professional Engineer
- Full range of intellectual property services including patents, trademarks, copyrights, unfair competition, litigation
Martyn S. Babitz, J.D., Esq.
The Illusion of Freedom: How to Restore the True Constitution and Reclaim Liberty Now
- Planting a new the seeds of success from which our great nation was born in the hearts of the people and government.
- The Illusion of Freedom: How to Restore the True Constitution and Reclaim Liberty Now
- How to Restore the True Constitution and Reclaim Liberty Now
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article