Now viewing 1-7 of 7 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Gregory Charles Allen
Law Enforcement / Security Awareness: Security issues since 9/11
- Law Enforcement Yesterday vs Today
- Pre-Employment Screening Evolves to Mitigate Risk
- How Has Terrorism Changed Our Lives
The Law: How to Protect Your Business
- How Not to Get Sued by Employees
- How Not to Get Sued by an Investor
- How to Reduce the High Cost of Litigation
Steven L. Gottlieb, M.P.A.
Crime Analysis Techniques
- Crime & Intelligence analysts
- How to Develop a Crime Analysis Program & How to Run a Crime Analysis Unit
- Functions of Crime Analysis & Which Ones Lead to Arresting Results
Stephen M. Gower
What do They See When They See You Coming
- Focus on growing from the inside, starting with their employees, and working out toward their customers and clients.
- Leading Change Worldwide - One Organization At A Time.
- Service the journey of the team, the community, and their own journey
Richard N. Holden, Ph.D.
Modern Police Management
- Law-Enforcement: An Introduction
- A professor of criminal justice
- Police: A Future of Utopia or Dystopia
Ripper Murders: Trevor Marriott expert on Jack The Ripper
- Jack the Ripper - Man or Myth?
- The Whitechapel Murders London 1888: Jack the Ripper
- The Worlds Worst Serial killers
Richard A. Seniff
- Environmental Affairs
- Rick Seniff implemented the new education and enforcement campaign.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article