Now viewing 1-10 of 28 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
George Ator a consumer behaviorist
- Advertising and marketing research.
John Bell, M.Ed., FPSA
John will have your delegates crying with laughter as he describes the many absurdities they so often come across in their everyday business environment
- Provides practical and stimulating insights into human behaviour
- How to manage and motivate others
- How to negotiate
The Color Code: A New Way to See Yourself, Your Relationships, and Life
- The Color Code Interpersonal Skills Effectiveness
- The Sales Code: Why People Buy
- The Character Code: Personal and Professional Development
Dr. John F. Demartini, D.C., B.Sc.
Dr. John F. Demartini, D.C., B.Sc., Human Behavior Specialist, Maximizing Human Awareness and Potential
- How to Make One Hell of a Profit & Still Get to Heaven
- Inspiration is the most powerful business building tool that there is.
- Behavioral expert, at the forefront personal & professional development
D. J. Diebold, CAC, LISAC
Focus on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): Drug & Alcohol Therapist, CAC , LISAC
- Learn how to think, process & act differently
- Psychotherapeutic modalities: all addictions,
- Behavior Modification
Carolyn B. Finch, M.S., SLP
Universal Hand Talk (A Survival Sign System)
- Oops! Your Body Language is Showing
- Understanding Body Language for Super Sales
- Multicultural Understanding through Body Language
M. Kathleen Gallivan, BS, MEd
Researchers state that up to 90 percent of all meanings in communication are derived via tone and body language. As little as 7 percent of the message can be taken from the words we use.
- It's not what you say, but how you say it
- Up to 70 percent of everything we say is filtered or changed by the receiver
- You believed the tone more than the words.
Sheila N. Glazov
Personality type expert
- Understanding yourself and others
- Instant Personality Decode
- Secret Behavior and Thnking Code
Creating Safer Schools & Workplaces
- Stopping the School Shooter
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Leadership Communications
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article