Now viewing 1-10 of 11 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Fred Craver, Ph.D.
Survivors: surviving sexual abuse, recovering from the aftermath of September 11, anger management for incarcerated people
- Fred Craver on the difficulty overcoming anger or has gone through a traumatic experience.
- Overcoming deep-seated emotional wounds.
- Fred Craver, Ph.D., is a partially sighted person
Mark Dillof, Ph.D.
Dr. Dillof’s Deepest Mystery
- Dream interpretation
- Psychology of stock market investing
- Dr. Dillof is truly a philosophical entertainer.
M. Jay Fibus, Ph.D., M.F.T., C.I.R.T.
Psychotherapy and psychoeducational seminar sessions to help achieve growth, success, creativity, and personal empowerment
- Relationships and anger management
- Hot Monogamy
- Uncontrolled anger destroys relationships, ruins careers and shortens lives.
Eleanor S. Field, Ph.D.
Finding the Interior Road to Excellence
- Anger Management—turning anger into assets.
- Making Magic with Motivation—utilizing success conditioning.
- Do-able strategies for successful interaction.
Holley H. Humphrey
Dedicated to making it easier for people to create nurturing, healthy, joyful, and harmonious relationships
- Nonviolent Communication is a gentle and profound process that helps us to connect to our hearts and hear each other empathically
- Transform potential conflicts into peaceful resolutions
- Shift the thinking that leads to anger and misunderstandings
Positive Mindset leads to Positive Results / Create Instant Rapport
- Simple Ways to Enhance Your Work Culture
- Stress Less in the Workplace and Life
- Communication for Success: Create Instant Rapport with Anyone
David J. Kundtz, S.Th.D, MFCC
One-Minute Wake Up Calls to a Bold and Mindful Life
- Stress Management: One Minute Retreats from a Busy World
- How to Be Still When You Have to Keep Going
Fit For Service
- Fit For Service in the Work Place
- Putting on your best face
- Let them see you sweat
Janet R. Pedersen
Jan speaks from the heart with wit & humor,high energy & enthusiasm for life are evident the moment she takes the floor.
- The 8 Principles of Intentional Communication
- From Opposition to Partnership: Intentional Communication in Conflict
- Intentional Communication in the Workplace: Transforming Negativity
S. Leonard Scheff
Anger is a destructive emotion, letting go of Anger improves the quality of life.
- Transforming Anger: The Cow in the Parking Lot.
- You can, if you choose, reduce the amount of anger in your life
- The first person damaged by your anger is you.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article