Now viewing 1-8 of 8 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Alan Axelrod, Ph.D.
Alan Axelrod, Ph.D.: Author of more than 100 books focusing on leadership, management, history, military history, corporate history, career, general business ...
- When the Buck Stops with You: Harry S. Truman on Leadership
- American History, Military History
- Eisenhower on Leadership: Ike’s Enduring Lessons in Total Victory Management
Mary Ann Campbell, CFP
Mary Ann Campbell's mission is money education: Effective tips on how to believe in yourself and discover your mission in life.
- Geared toward the college student- College Students Money Magic helps you learn in a fun, upbeat way, guaranteed systems to save more, spend wisely, and get your money working harder for you.
- You will have fun identifing your own traits to improve your management abilities.
- Learn in a fun, upbeat way, guaranteed systems to save more, spend wisely, and get your money working harder for you.
Shri Ram Krishna Das
Das, North Indian classical vocal musical forms; Bengali folk music
- Goal of life: Relation of Music with Yoga & Spirituality
- Winners never quit: The key words of life
- Das's music is a fair blend of Gwalior & Kirana Gharana
Recognized as a leader in the arena of personal growth
- Time management efficiency and leadership effectiveness
- Develop leaders to their fullest potential
- Maximized potential
Self-determination is the key to success: Valuable tips towards success
- The Power of Self-Determination
- How to become an Entrepreneur
- The Art of Selling: Various selling techniques for the seller to improve his/her sales
William Robert Henrich
Thriving! Not just surviving in the classroom
- Homework-Necessary in the 21st century?
- Aiming High with October Sky
- Using Portfolios as an instructional tool
Brian L. Jeffrey
Brian Jeffrey a.k.a. The Sales Wizard
- Full of common-sense techniques for managing the business sales force.
- Selling ability in a host of fields, selling both tangibles and intangibles
Lydia Ramsey: Business Etiquette Expert: Adding the polish that builds profits
- Dining for Profit: This interactive and informative presentation arms you with a full menu of strategies
- Excellence in Etiquette: How to master the details that open doors… and close deals!
- First Impressions
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article