Now viewing 1-10 of 26 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Michael C. Anthony
Use Your Brain for a Change: Body Language Secrets
- Sleight of Mind: Totally Mental Makeover
- All Stressed Out & No One to Choke
- A laugh a minute, mind-boggling & inspiring
Negotiate & outsell the competition! Recruit, Train & Motivate! How to Read Your Prospect Like a Book
- Selling Face-to-Face: Prospecting for New Business
- Selling to the Four Temperament Styles
- Overcome Objections & Close the Sale
Carolyn B. Finch, M.S., SLP
Universal Hand Talk (A Survival Sign System)
- Oops! Your Body Language is Showing
- Understanding Body Language for Super Sales
- Multicultural Understanding through Body Language
Lillian Glass, Ph.D.
America's First Lady of Communication
- Make More Money! Speak for Success in any Business Situation!
- What do you say after you say hello? Complete social confidence!
- Negotiating with the opposite sex!
Sheila N. Glazov
Personality type expert
- Understanding yourself and others
- Instant Personality Decode
- Secret Behavior and Thnking Code
The Importance of Nonverbal Communication
- The Secret Language of Success.
- Strictly Business Body Language
- Negotiating Successfully Through Understanding & Recognizing Personality Differences
Donald Wayne Hendon, Ph.D., M.B.A.
How to Influece Others: How You Can Negotiate & Win!
- Body Language
- Rumors: How to spread them, how to stop them
- Want to Improve your Management Skills
Etiquette for today's Social & Business world...
- Be poised: Good communication is the foundation of successful relationships, both personally & professionally
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Get More Productivity and Sales from the Team You've Got.
Alice M. Jacobs, Ed.D., MS
Brain Wellness Lifestyle: Exercise your brain with Neurobics
- Memory Changes With Age
- Brain exercises for those wishing a more personalized approach
- Health/Wellness, Brain Exercises
Physiognomics: Dynamics of non-verbal communication
- Strategies: Business transactions, jury selection and trial preparation, and news commentary.
- Interpret the other party’s non-verbal communication.
- Physiognomics is a synergistic tool for interpreting the silent language of body structure and the subtle nuances of non-verbal, unintended expression to see beyond the spoken word.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article