Now viewing 1-9 of 9 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Douglas R. Austrom, Ph.D.
Catalyst in challenging conventional wisdom, helping its clients to question and improve their operating philosophies
- Work and organizational redesign
- Be prepared to challenge conventional wisdom and devise new breakthrough ways of thinking and operating to create a sustainable competitive advantage in today’s global marketplace.
- Catalyst in challenging conventional wisdom, helping its clients to question and improve their operating philosophies
Relationship Selling: The key to getting and keeping customers
- 21st Century Thinking: Re-thinking Business for a New Era of Growth
- Relationship Selling: The key to getting and keeping customers
- The Acorn Principle: Helping People Grow
Bob E. Couch, Ph.D., LUTCF
Emphasizes personal development ideas with humor: You can do it
- Professional Development
- Sales techniques
- Goal setting
Rita loves playing in the brain research sandbox and connecting people with new insights.
- Rototilling the Organization: Changing the Landscape
- Creativity - Bright Ideas and Brilliant Flashes
- Decision-Making - Spreadsheets and Crystal Balls: Decision-making during chaos
Wallace W. Epperson, Jr., M.B.A.
Focuses on demographics, consumer products, furnishings: residential & contract
- The Future Home
- The Socio-Demographic profile of the residential furnishings Industry
- Furniture - Industry analyst
Francesca Gino, Ph.D.
Francesca Gino, on decision making & Encouraging Ethical Behavior?
- Critical Thinking & Effective Decision Making
- •Leaders as Decision Architects
- In Deal Making, Broaden Your Focus
Michael J. Kolodisner, CPPO
Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Contract Interpretation & Development for Non-Lawyers
- Managing Contracts for Positive Outcomes
- Proven Principles & Techniques for Effective Problem Solving & Decision Making
John D. Trainor, Ph.D.
Exceed your personal / professional goals through process of productive focus and decision making.
- Exceed your personal / professional goals through process of productive focus and decision making.
- Stress Management
Steven F. Wille, B.S.B.A., M.B.A.
A disciplined approach for seeing a clear picture to handle conflict, culture, negotiations, sales, and other sticky situations
- Corporate Culture, and Chaos Theory
- Thriving on Conflict
- Constructive Conflict
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article