Now viewing 1-10 of 29 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Liz Berney, Ph.D.
Change Master: Teams, Change, Stress, Conflict, Negotiation Skills & Time Management
- Inspiring Staff to Reach their Personal Best
- Creating High Engagement Teams
- From Pain to Gain: Managing Conflict at Work
The Art of the Joyful Life: Nancy will energize, motivate, and inspire your audience
- Closing the Generation Gap
- Nancy's passions is helping twentysomethings be successful in their careers
- Nancy shares the secrets to secrets to success – mastering
Maynard M. Brusman
Retain Top Talent
- Psychological Testing for Employment Screening
- Do you need help selecting and assessing high performing people who are a great fit with your company culture?
- Do your best and brightest need high performance leadership?
Achieving clarity is not a closed process.
- Business - Profit Improvement
- Help you excavate, reveal and then articulate your organization’s clearest, most coherent center (its sense of purpose).
- The organization that embodies coherence and clarity tends to handle itself with optimism and vigor.
Heather L. Carlile, M.D.
Emotional Intelligence: Adding Quality to Your Life SM (Emotional Acuity, Resilience, Interactive Ability, Compassion and Trust Radius
- The Art of Advanced Goal-Setting and Achievement
- Anger: The Emotion that Gets the Least Respect
- Adolescents and Adults Finding Answers Together
Robert Cooper, Ph.D.
- Increase Your Effectiveness Under Pressure
- Expand Your Trust Radius
- Get the Most from Constructive Discontent
G. Brent Darnell
G. Brent Darnell connects his emotional intelligence programs to business success
- Maximize your potential. Maximize your profits
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Set Your Business Apart
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Enhance Your Safety Program
Mary S. DeWyer, M.A., M.S.
Five traits: Communications skills, empathy, self-awareness, self-control & inner motivation
- Traits: communications skills, empathy, self-awareness, self-control and inner motivation
- Hiring the right employee is a tricky business
- Focus on E.Q.: Emotional Intelligence
She has helped organizations strengthen leadership effectiveness, customer loyalty, customer retention, and employee productivity.
- Integrating Customer Service Into the Organization
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article