Now viewing 1-10 of 34 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Social skills to build relationships
- Power to Communicate
- Power of Appearance
- Communication skills
Gayle L. Becker
Business Strategy Development / Implementation
- Stress and the Power of the Mind
- Professional Etiquette
- Guerrilla Marketing Initiatives
Office and Customer Service Protocol: The power of the First Impression
- Business Protocol: Dining Diplomacy, Body language at the table
- Corporate Protocol for the Business Professional
- Cross-Cultural Contrasts and Comparisons
Mary Murray Bosrock
Unlock the key to successful business ventures abroad
- Doing Business Abroad
- Customs & Practices Around the World and How You Should Behave
- International Communication & Behavior in Business Situations
Opportunity to learn, to experience, to succeed
- Star Power: Let Your Light Shine
- Market Your Magic
- Business Rules: Perfecting Professional Etiquette
Communication skills, etiquette for image enhancement and profitability
- Customer Service and Program Development
- Good business communication is the foundation on which all profitable companies are built.
- Communiquette gives you the edge your company needs to stay a cut above the competition
Dana May Casperson
Nationally and internationally about tea & etiquette.
- Power Etiquette Basics
- Seal the Deal at the Meal
- Easy Ways to Gain New Clients
Dining, Business and Social Skills are the path to success in business and society.
- Dining Your Way Up the Corporate Ladder
- Who Took My Napkin?
- Saving Face With Social Grace
Randi M. Freidig, CFCS
Long after people have forgotten what you've said, they'll still remember how you made them feel.
- Emerging business manners, rules of etiquette and their role in the workplace
- Mastering International Relations: Customs, Etiquette and Protocol
- Dining, entertaining, and hosting skills expected of a business professional
Susan C. Gatton
Creating the mark of success
- Stand Up! Be Seen! Be Heard! You Have A Winning Message!
- Master the Art of Public Speaking
- Mastery of the dining etiquette guidelines eliminates anxious moments when presented with challenging dining situations.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article