Now viewing 1-10 of 10 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Shaun H. Ajani
Reframes reality and increases awareness for problem solving techniques, both for life and work
- The Art of Solving Impossible Problems
- Extreme Project Management
Willis A. Allen
Devoted to improving the skills of people at work.
- Process improvement : Human resource development
- Expert in the fields of leadership
- Practical techniques for improving the organizational effectiveness
Burt Bertram, Ed.D.
Inviting self refection... facilitating communication... encouraging change
- Organization improvement is dependent upon the learning, growth, and change of individuals, groups, and leadership teams
- Improving Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Dealing with Difficult People
The Power Of Your Influence
- Discover Your Awesome Power Through Persuasive Speaking
- Releasing The Incredible Giant Within You to Greatly Impact Others . . .
- How To Manage Excellent Customer Service
Carole J. Donovan, NdPhys.
Truly motivated to make positive decisions to change your life-styles to healthier, happier beginnings!
- Desire to improve their lives to be the best and healthiest possible!
- Youthology: reversing the aging process from within
- Alternatives for the mind and body
Cultivating Creative Ability
- You can learn to be Creative
- Creative problem Solving
- How to become Creative
Creating the Magic with Dream, Believe, Dare, Do
- Success in today's changing world comes from inspired leadership
- Pursuit of a long-term culture of excellence.
- Shed light on the four
Michael J. Kolodisner, CPPO
Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Contract Interpretation & Development for Non-Lawyers
- Managing Contracts for Positive Outcomes
- Proven Principles & Techniques for Effective Problem Solving & Decision Making
Jean H. Shore, MBA
Business: Facilitation, process improvement and problem solving services.
- Business: Facilitation, process improvement and problem solving services.
- Making Great Things Happen
- Organizations that want their people to work together better.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article