Now viewing 1-10 of 21 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Randall K. Berning, JD, LLM
The measure of success you achieve as a practitioner as well as personally can be significantly enhanced by understanding how to select and use good professional services advisors
- Risk: There is no escape, either manage your practice well or you will suffer the consequences not the least of which will be less financial return for your efforts and personnel problems.
- Career Alternatives
- Decision Making: One of the most important points in the career of each doctor is when, where and how they launch their entry to practice.
A riveting look at the world of espionage and counterterrorism.
- Human Intelligence and Counterterrorism
- A unique view of global conflict
- Leadership in Times of Crisis
Richard Bookstaber, Ph.D.
Crisis in finance & banking: What's gone wrong in the global economy.
- Perils of Financial Innovation
- What is the cause of financial crisis?
- How did risk management fail?
House of Cards: Confessions of an Enron Executive
- Gray Matters: Right and Wrong is not Black and White
- Led Astray: Rebuilding our Organizations from the Inside Out
- False Profits: Rebuilding Trust in Leadership
Shannon B. Burchett
Strategies for Changing Times
- Jamp Shift - Strategies for Changing Times
- Achieve It! People Who Overcame Adversity
- Marketing Lessons from Cyberspace
Hector M. Escarcega, ARM, CSL, MSIH
Risk Management / Human Resource Professional
- Success Without Stress in the New Millennium
- High Achievement Goal Setting
- Peak Performance & Productivity Its No Accident
Finance - Money Management : Black Finance Expert talk to you about Money
- How to Turn an Investment Club Into a Winning Lotto Ticket
- How to Get a Book Published
- A Gold Mine: How Corporate Workers Can Command 401(k) Plans to Retire Early
Captain David Philip Fornell
Firefighting for the New Generation
- Company Officer Tactics
- High Rise Firefighting Tactics
- Increasing Your Attack Capabilities
Gordon Graham, J.D.
What is Real Risk Management?
- Systematic approach to getting things done right
- Why Things Go Right – Why Things Go Wrong
- Workplace Violence – Techniques for Elimination
Herbert S. Kindler, Ph.D.
- Strategic & Interpersonal Skill Building
- Managing disagreement constructively
- Risk Taking
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article