Now viewing 1-10 of 97 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Terry W. Alderman
Specializing in behavior management in schools / discipline plans
- One More Time, How Can the Principal Improve Discipline?”
- Alternatives to Suspension, The Promise and the Problems
- A Creative Approach to Discipline
A prominent figure in the emerging science of body-centered psychology
- Wilbert Alix has earned international recognition as a contemporary healer and teacher of progressive psychology and neo-shamanic studies.
Be your Best
- Destined for Greatness
- Working Effectively with Others
- Marketing Your Organization
Janet S. Amare
Soul Purpose: A Practical Guide For Creating A Life You Love
- Soul Purpose: A Practical Guide For Creating A Life You Love
- Intuitive Healer, Vibrational Healing
- Whole Brain Balancing
When people fill their lives with love, positive energy, faith, giving, and enthusiasm, they will be a success.
- You can make your life whatever you want it to be
- Founder of Famous Amos Cookies and Father of the Gourmet Chocolate Chip Cookie Industry
- The Power In You
Lillian R. Arleque
Educators leave with a wealth of knowledge and strategies
- Professional Success and Personal Happiness
- Seven Steps to Professional Success and Personal Happiness
Queen of Self Esteem: Arons motivates women of all sizes to STOP waiting until they loose weight and START living life to its fullest today!
- Be Sexy At Any Size.
- Maintaining a positive self image in a judgemental society.
- Walk, dress and live like a model.
Jon A. Barb
How to get up when you are down.
- Do What Works
- What works in life.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article