Now viewing 1-10 of 16 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Mary Murray Bosrock
Unlock the key to successful business ventures abroad
- Doing Business Abroad
- Customs & Practices Around the World and How You Should Behave
- International Communication & Behavior in Business Situations
K.C. Chan-Herur, MBA
- Innovation, Leadership, Global Success & Communicating with Customers & Teams around the World
- Selling & business development on high-value products & services.
- Brand Management, New Products & Growing
Janice Udesen Cohen
Forecasting future pharmaceutical sales
- Healthcare Forecasting
- Pharmaceutical sales projections
- Pharmaceutical market analysis
Carlos Conejo will help you increase your bottom line!: Selling & Marketing to Multicultural Customers
- Tapping the Burgeoning U.S. Hispanic Market: Recruiting & Retaining Multicultural Employees
- Emerging U.S. Multicultural Markets: The Power of Working Together
- Workforce Transformatiion
- Global Competiveness Enhancement
- Market Entry and Business Development in the Russian Federation
- Entry Strategies and How to Structure Strategic Partnerships
Professor Saul Estrin
Professor of Economics
- Transition to Market Economies in Eastern Europe
- Corporate Performance, Compensation & Ownerships Systems
- The Impact of Privatization in Post-Communist Economies
Eric A. de Groot
Going Abroad, Avoid Global Goof-Ups: How to avoid international cultural and business misunderstanding
- Current State of Global Affairs: A European perspective post Sept. 11, 2001
- Go the Distance: The Hole in the (Berlin) Wall
- The Renaissance Man’s Revival
Joseph A. Guertin
How to REALLY maximize Time, Territory and Motivation
- How to Penetrate Key Accounts and Expand your Circle of Influence
- Strategies for becoming a Valued Resource to Customers and Prospects
- The Global Economy...care to guess what's up next?
David Daokui Li, Ph.D. / Li Daokui
Chinese economic policies & impact on the global marketplace
- Is China changing the rules of the global markets?
- What can the West learn from China's economic growth?
- What are the geopolitical implications of China's demand for resources?
Leslie K. Lorette
Recommending and executing the strategic direction of the Travel Choice
- Sales & Marketing
- Speaking Allowed
- Leadership & Team Development
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article