Now viewing 1-10 of 39 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Lorri Vaughter Allen
Strive For Positive Publicity, Not Negative News: Mastering the Media
- Finessing Media in Crisis and Chaos
- Say Something Smart -- Speak with Power
- Write Something Smart: Business Writing in the 21st Century
Carole V. Bartholomeaux
To Be The Best YouU Can Be, Common Sense Self Defense and Dazzle PR!
- Public Relations Expert
- Community Activist
Joseph C. Bauer
The Impact of Mass Media
- The Impact of Mass Media
- Understanding World Events
- Life, Love and Laughter
Candace Kovner BelAir
Media Skills, Crisis Communications and Presentation Skills
- Gain positive publicity and extensive media coverage
- Catch the attention of the media and get them to write about you
- Discover the common PR mistakes and how to avoid them
Ask the Right Questions can lead to the Right Solution
- If You Open Your Mouth, You’d Better Have Something to say. Communicating What You Want in Business and in Life.
- Is There Sex after Advertising?
- Taking Charge of Your life: The Real Path to Success, Happiness and Self-Esteem
Succeed Without Really Crying
- Beyond Time Management
- How to Succeed Today and Tomorrow (and Enjoy Getting There)
- The Secrets of Successful Media Relations
Authority on relationship-oriented marketing, customer service and communication
- Best Of Class: Building A Customer Service Organization
- Relationship Aspect Marketing: Building Customer Loyalty In The Internet Age.
- Creating Customer Connections: How To Make Customer Service A Profit Center For Your Company.
Lisbeth Wiley Chapman
Career - Management
- Career - Management
- Professional Development for Financial Professionals
- PR Retainer relationship
Public Relations: Marketing your business
- Crisis Management
- Aviation Crisis Management
- Effective Marketing
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article