Now viewing 1-10 of 15 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Expanding Minds to Maximize Business Growth and Exceed Sales Goals
- How to Compete and Succeed Against the Retail Giants
- Marketing Like a Super Star: Secret Triggers That Motivate Customers to Buy
- Cultivating and Keeping Loyal Customers
Sandra L. Beckwith
Streetwise Complete Publicity Plans: How to Create Publicity That Will Spark Media Exposure and Excitement
- Complete Publicity Plans: How to Create Publicity That Will Spark Media Exposure and Excitement
- Publicity for Nonprofits: Generating Media Exposure That Leads to Awareness, Growth and Contributions
- Collaborating with the Media: Guiding Nonprofits through the Process
Candace Kovner BelAir
Media Skills, Crisis Communications and Presentation Skills
- Gain positive publicity and extensive media coverage
- Catch the attention of the media and get them to write about you
- Discover the common PR mistakes and how to avoid them
Building Buzz: How to Reach and Impress Your Target Audience,
- Build their platform via media positioning
- Strengthen their media interview skills
- Sharpen their client presentation skills
America's Number 1 Book Publicist
- Arielle Ford is the best publicist in the world. Learn the secrets from her.”
- The foolproof ways to get published
- The insider secrets to promoting your book
Unique combination of strategic planning, public relations and full creative services
- RoadMap: Strategic Marketing Planning
- Develop a solid foundation on which to successfully map out a marketing & communications plan.
- How can you get in the public eye—in newspaper, radio or TV?
Dr. Paul Hartunian
How to Get $1 Million Worth of Publicity ...
- How to make media people go wild
- Interview on major talk shows
Daniel S. Janal
Shows the steps to make money and protect your business assets and personal privacy.
- How You Can Be a Successful Entrepreneur!
- HOT New Trends in Online Marketing that Will Transform Your Business
- Mastering the Art of Publicity, Media Relations and Crisis Communications
Joseph I. Kessler
Joseph I. Kessler: Specialized in promoting speakers & entertainers
- 2nd Generation holocaust survivor: An Era: Looking Back
- How to work with a speakers' bureau
- Grow your speaking business
Master Strategist - Successful Strategies for Life Management: Life Enlightenment
- Guerrilla Publicity
- Networking Magic
- Crisis Public Relations - What To Do When The Going Gets Rough
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article