Now viewing 1-7 of 7 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Authority on relationship-oriented marketing, customer service and communication
- Best Of Class: Building A Customer Service Organization
- Relationship Aspect Marketing: Building Customer Loyalty In The Internet Age.
- Creating Customer Connections: How To Make Customer Service A Profit Center For Your Company.
The Psychology of Persuasion
- How to develop your business and increase sales
- The Psychology of Persuasion and Influence
- How to Develop Relationships
Timothy L. Keiningham
Helps drive the company's innovative
- Why Loyalty Matters
- Customer satisfaction: The impact of customer satisfaction
- Service marketing
Business Strategist: More Clients Than You Dreamed Possible
- 10 Deadliest Reasons Why Businesses Fail
- 5 Keys to Skyrocket Your Sales
- The Juggling Act: Steps for Balancing Work & Life
Robert-Denis Moulloud, MBA
Implementing customer delight in real life
- Implementing a customer driven strategy
- Mining the gold of customer centricity
- From lip service to customer service experience
Charles S. Stuart
Success is when a participant asks, How long has Charlie been with our company?
- Building Relationships that Build Your Business!
- How to Build Your Business by Building Relationships!
- How to Increase Business with Your Existing Customer Base!
Social Media & Business Innovator
- Building Social Bridges: Musings about social media, marketing, business success, personal connections & life
- Building and Managing an Innovative Business
- Fail Your Way to Amazing: Becoming a Social Business
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article