Now viewing 1-10 of 58 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Richard Davis Amme
Whether you are in the middle of a crisis, anticipate one, or just want your executives to be able to convey reassuring messages
- Critical communications principles driven home in the crisis
- Ensure that the important fundamentals conveyed do not fade after the session
- Rescue Your Reputation to enhance the presentation information.
Gordon L. Anderson, Ph.D.
Futurist / Forecaster
- Social Philosophy
- Thinking about the basic principles of the American nation
- Western family continues its 20th century trajectory of decline
Issues relating to the international economy and exploding toilets.
- Columnist - Pulitzer Prize Winner for Commentary
- The future of democracy
- The social infrastructure
Advocating for people worldwide living with HIV/AIDS
- The Greatest Humanitarian Catastrophe of our Time
- Improving U.S. Global AIDS Policy
- Daring to Care
Ask the Right Questions can lead to the Right Solution
- If You Open Your Mouth, You’d Better Have Something to say. Communicating What You Want in Business and in Life.
- Is There Sex after Advertising?
- Taking Charge of Your life: The Real Path to Success, Happiness and Self-Esteem
Are you Prepared for a Crisis?: Strategies for Keeping the Wolves at Bay
- Best Practices for Incident Response: Focus on Crisis Management.
- Crisis Management & Prevention: Master of Disaster
- Keeping the Wolves at Bay: Crisis Preparedness
Jeffrey Black a former TV anchor with national clients, with media, communications,
- Jeffrey Black a former TV anchor with national clients, with media, communications
- Leadership programs
Jayson Thomas Blair
Diagnosed with manic-depressive disorder (aka, as bi-polar disorder),
- First-person account of the events that ended in his public self-destruction as a journalist.
- Most widely reported personal and professional breakdowns
Wolf Isaac Blitzer
Wolf Isaac Blitzer: The Situation Room & lead political anchor
- Interviewed every U.S. president from Gerald Ford to Barack Obama.
- Interviewed key global leaders
- Blitzer spearheaded Peabody Award-winning coverage
Futurist / Forecaster
- Mild-mannered reporter working the technology and pop culture beats.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article