Now viewing 1-10 of 85 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Mike D. Abrashoff, Commander
Taking Calculated Risks…Regardless of the Economy
- Just Do the Right Thing
- Engaging Your People
- The Agenda: Grassroots Leadership
Wally Adamchik, M.B.A.
You don't win by accident. You need a game plan to achieve your goals
- You need a strategy & a plan to insure your group are growing & adapting as your business grows & evolves
- How to get where your company needs to be: Proven paths to success
- Strategy without execution will fail. Theory without reality will confuse
William Alison Anders
Astronaut: Lunar module pilot for Apollo 8
- Lunar module pilot for Apollo 8
- US Ambassador to Norway
- Chairman of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Captain Karen Baetzel, (USN) ret.
High flying Credentials and a Powerful Message from a Leadership Pioneer
- Leading with an Edge
- The Young Woman’s Guide to Being a BattleAxe
- A revised look at female leadership- the truths, fallacies and mysteries
Mark Edwin & Tori Baird
Vet: Recruiting, Marketing, Sales & Employee Retention Program for Your Business
- Assists local US military, veterans, their families
- How to navigate through US Military protocol & establish an approved relationship permits
- Invite job seeking US military & veterans to your company
Professor Timothy Bakken
Constitutional Parameters of the President’s authority to use Force: Judicial Deference
- Averting catastrophe: combating Iran's nuclear threat
- After September 11, Where are We?
- The Evolution of Military Policy on Don’t Ask – Don’t Tell,”
Captain Alan L. Bean
Man’s second lunar landing.
- Science - Outer Space
- Fourth Man to Walk on the Moon
- Science - Outer Space/NASA
Former Army Staff Sergeant, Medal of Honor Nominee
- The War in Iraq
- The Perspective of American Soldiers
- Vets for Freedom, the Non-partisan Organization Established by Combat Veterans of the Wars in Iraq & Afghanistan
Peter Berardi, Ph.D.
Positive Thinking in Leadership: retired Navy SEAL - a 9/11 First responder
- Personal Brand: What is Your Signature
- Leadership Ethics and Value Alignment
- The Role of Emotional Intelligence
Are you Prepared for a Crisis?: Strategies for Keeping the Wolves at Bay
- Best Practices for Incident Response: Focus on Crisis Management.
- Crisis Management & Prevention: Master of Disaster
- Keeping the Wolves at Bay: Crisis Preparedness
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article