Now viewing 1-10 of 17 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Wally Adamchik, M.B.A.
You don't win by accident. You need a game plan to achieve your goals
- You need a strategy & a plan to insure your group are growing & adapting as your business grows & evolves
- How to get where your company needs to be: Proven paths to success
- Strategy without execution will fail. Theory without reality will confuse
Mark Edwin & Tori Baird
Vet: Recruiting, Marketing, Sales & Employee Retention Program for Your Business
- Assists local US military, veterans, their families
- How to navigate through US Military protocol & establish an approved relationship permits
- Invite job seeking US military & veterans to your company
Major General Charles F. Bolden Jr.
Astronaut: He traveled to orbit four times aboard the space shuttle between 1986 and 1994, commanding two of the missions.
- STS 61-C, STS-31 (Hubble Space Telescope)
James P. Connolly, USMC Ret.
James P. Connolly - Confident, clever, hilarious: Stand Up Comedian
- Stand Up Comedy
- Master of Ceremonies / Host
- Radio / TV Host
Lt. Col. Robert J. Darling, USMC, (Ret.)
Crisis that changed the world in 9-11 - The White House: Twenty-Four Hours inside the President's Bunker
- The moment the South Tower collapsed at 9:59 that morning. It was an unbelievable and tragic sight.
- 24 Hours inside the President's Bunker
Goals for self-improvement and professional achievement
- Overcoming anxiety in presentation
- Handling Disasters in the Workplace – What Property Owners & Managers Can Do
- What you don’t know can hurt you (and lots of other folks as well).
Major Jason R. Frei, USMC
Thought Leadership, Action Leadership and Values Leadership
- Jason Frei served as a Major and was one of the first marines injured in Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Marine Capt. Jason Frei can tell you the exact position of each finger on his right hand, he lost the hand to an Iraqi rocket grenade.
- Feel the Power of a Bravest
Executive Decision-making: The Rules for Leaders and The Rules for Followers
- Developing an Inspirational Leadership Style
- Leadership in Chaotic Environments
- Fostering Employee Loyalty
Kevin Anthony Johnson
ONLY 1 ME
- There is nothing that can keep a person from accomplishing their dreams
- The true meaning of motivation & dedication
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article