Now viewing 1-10 of 35 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Patch Adams, MD
Dr. Patch Adams is one of today's most inspirational medical authorities and powerful medical social activists.
- Patch discusses how to discover the incredible thrill of choosing to live everyday with joy.
- The magic & power of care, not only in the patient's life, but also in the caregiver's life.
- Strategy for loving yourself, the planet & others
Words are free it's how you use them that might cost you
- How to live a prosperous life through the power of words
- Finding your gift and purpose
- Steps to becoming a successful self - published author
Andrew Mark Ashton
Inspiration on health as a fitness guru: Exercise specialist
- Fitness: As a result, feel the best you’ve felt in years
- Health: Improve health & wellness
- Happiness: Improved self-confidence & self-assurance
Make good things happen for you: How to ideas...
- How to Fulfill Dreams, Maximize Success, and Enjoy a Lifetime of Acheivement
- Make your sales soar when you promise a lot - then deliver even more
- Ten secrets to personal success:
Christopher Neill Bailey, Sr.
Creative Dream Builder: Christopher Neill Bailey, Sr.:
- The Pyramid of WHY - Breaking It Down To The Foundation
- Removing The Mask - What's Really Behind The Cover Up?
- Where Is The Fighter In You - Get UP!
Are You Leading Courageously or Carefully?
- Launching Into Leadership
Megan Feldman Bettencourt
Empowerment & Peak Performance Through Forgiveness: forgiveness expert
- Forgiveness in an Unforgiving World: The Key to Peace-building Worldwide
- Make compassion a way of life – including self-compassion
- Experience a new level of well being & fulfillment
Marty Brounstein on Making a Positive Difference
- The Courage and Compassion To Do the Right Thing
- A Lesson in Making a Positive Difference
Carol A. Clendinen
Carol Clendinen presentation provides a road map toward the inner peace of mind
- Bearin' Up with a Grin: The Natural High... Learning to Love Life
- Learn how important physical well-being is to emotional health; how to set priorities and goals; increase flexibility; and the value of hugs and laughter.
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse
Steve Diggs on Leadership, Branding, Marketing, Advertising, Communication Skills
- Brand YOU: How to Build Your Brand & Share Your Life Message™
- The Baby-Boomer Challenge: A Renewal Plan for the Second Half of Your Life!™
- What I Learned from The Beach Boys, Bonanza, & Elvis™
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article