Now viewing 1-10 of 109 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Frank L. Acuff
Effective Performance Management
- Domestic and International Negotiating Strategies
- Shake Hands with the Devil: How to Master the Life's Negotiations from the devil
- The Joys, Surprises, and Solutions of Doing Business Internationally
Nancy J. Adler, Ph.D., M.B.A.
Organizational Behavior: Global Leadership - The Art of Leadership
- Strategic International Human Resource Management
- International Negotiating: The Art of Global Leadership
- Global Organizational Development
Dr. Steve Albrecht
Negotiating to Win
- Coping With Diversity: Sexual Harassment HR Behavioral Problems
- Defusing Violence: Workplace Violence Prevention
- Strategic Vision
The Velvet Hammer Negotiates a Raise & Everything Else She Wants in Life
- Be The Leader They Stay For
- Working With Multi-Generations
Kare C. Anderson
Communications Skills / Selling & Conflict Resolution
- How Can We Be So Wrong About What Others Are Thinking?
- Benefits of Credible, Compelling Brand Ambassadors
- Make Every Encounter More Positively Productive
David T. Armstrong
Specific applications in dispute resolution.
- Mediation & Arbitration
- Risk management
- Construction arbitration
Who Cuts Your Hair & Who Serves Your Pancakes:A common sense approach to sharing your faith.
- Negotiation: Make Them Happy Make Them Pay
- Leadership: Common Sense Success
- Fundamentals for business & life
Factors of Risk in Selling
- The Critical Factor: Risk
- Secrets of successful selling
- Secrets of the world’s most powerful communicators
- Learn how to prepare for and take control of television, print, radio and new media interviews
- More than ever before, focused communication spells success for both individuals and organizations.
- Skills in developing, organizing and delivering verbal presentations that motivate and persuade
Negotiate & outsell the competition! Recruit, Train & Motivate! How to Read Your Prospect Like a Book
- Selling Face-to-Face: Prospecting for New Business
- Selling to the Four Temperament Styles
- Overcome Objections & Close the Sale
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article