Now viewing 1-10 of 28 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
One of the World's Most Innovative and Influential Humanitarians Shares His Insight on Leadership, Technology and Engagement
- How to Start a Movement to End Poverty
- The ROI of Corporate Do-Gooding
- Technology Lessons from the Global Uprisings
Success Strategies from a former Welfare Mom
- How To Raise Money for Charity
- Anyone Can Speak To Inspire: Why just speak when you can inspire!
- Speak Up For Yourself
Mary M. Byers
Strategic Alliances: How to do More with Less
- Managing Conflict so it Doesn't Manage You
- Understanding Your Leadership Style
- Deliver the Message You Want People to Hear
Michael Lee Clayton
Michael Lee Clayton is a Robin Williams clone
- Stand-up comic (clean) and is able to perform on stage as Robin.
- A Comedy & Musical Comedy presentation that is so effective that Robin requires Michael make the disclaimer
- Funds raised was far in excess of all expectations.
Today's Associations are Vulnerable
- Associations today are confronted with unprecedented levels of competition
- Failure to adapt to this competitive threat puts an association’s relevance in jeopardy
- Governance Restructuring
Terry J. Cusack
Innovative and proprietary solutions to the daunting task of fundraising
- Fundraisers: Innovative and proprietary solutions to the daunting task of fundraising
- Provides comprehensive fundraising campaign management, designs and direct initiatives for leading economic and communuity development organizations
- Help you develop a multi-year Strategic Action Plan and implementation budget
Networking: The Skill the Schools Forgot to Teach
- The Lazy Leader’s Guide to Outrageous Results
- How to Turn Generation Me into Active Members of Your Association
- Go Team Go! Leading to Today’s Volunteer to Victory
Karen Dietz, Ph.D.
Master the Power of Business Storytelling
- Build your business stories to influence, engage customers, and grow your business
- Growing your business though STORYTELLING
- How to use your stories to create your competitive advantage?
Aurelia Mitchell Durant, Esq.
Aurelia ensures that her audiences are informed about the constant changes in the law that may affect the sustainability of their business or foundation.
- Corporate Compliance & Disclosure Issues for Non-Profits
- Corporate Governance & Structure for Non-Profits
- Ladies First: How to be a female business owner
Jacqueline L. Evans
Jacqueline L. Evans: Heritage Tourism - The key to successful economic development!
- Tourism Development - Story Assets & Infrastructure
- Reconstruction after the Perfect Storm
- Business Development for Tourism in Your Community
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article