Now viewing 1-10 of 36 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Nancy J. Adler, Ph.D., M.B.A.
Organizational Behavior: Global Leadership - The Art of Leadership
- Strategic International Human Resource Management
- International Negotiating: The Art of Global Leadership
- Global Organizational Development
Creative Time Management
- Business Writing that Gets Results
- Effective Email
- Make Every Day a Vacation
Wendy Barlin, CPA
5 Pillars to a Strong Business Foundation plus Debunking the Myths of Incorporating
- 5 Pillars to a Strong Business Foundation
- Debunking the Myths of Incorporating
- Introduction to Business Basics: Tools to measure and manage the business
Karla J. Brandau
Positive expectations: success shortcuts, solution oriented mindset
- Expect Success: Challenges you to use positive expectation to give life 110% effort to make dreams a reality
- Strategies for Employee Retention: $200 billion spent on recruiting and replacing employees
- Harmonize Your Life
Succeed Without Really Crying
- Beyond Time Management
- How to Succeed Today and Tomorrow (and Enjoy Getting There)
- The Secrets of Successful Media Relations
Debbie S. Cook
Specialize in organizing offices, home offices, paper & clutter control. computers
- Specialize in organizing offices
- Home offices
- Paper & clutter control
Deborah L. Dahm
Develop a proactive & positive approach to your life
- Maximize your effectiveness in leadership, communication, as well as management of time
Expert in time management
- Laugh Your Way to Success
- Success Strategies
- Professionals at Their Best
Deborah J. DiSandro
Deb empowers participants with Slightly Off Strategies for reducing stress, saving time and finding a healthy balance between work and home life.
- Work-life balance delivers a healthy dose of Humor and Time Management tips.
- The Slightly Off Solution: Wht it takes to be successful at work and at home
- Purseologist: What's Your Purse-onality? (hilarious insights into women)
Randy J. Gibbs
Randy J. Gibbs helps you take your liife to entirely new levels of power, freedom & new possibilities
- Organizational Behavior
- Randy to help you & your organizations achieve extraordinary results.
- Diagnosed with Retinitis Pigmentosa, a rare retina disease which robbed him of all his central vision and left him partially sighted and legally blind
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article