Now viewing 1-10 of 97 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Mike D. Abrashoff, Commander
Taking Calculated Risks…Regardless of the Economy
- Just Do the Right Thing
- Engaging Your People
- The Agenda: Grassroots Leadership
Dave H. Arnott, Ph.D
Relationship of Sports and Society
- Professional Sports: The Future of Professional Sports
- Organizations: Corporate Cults
- Leadership: Are Leaders Born or Made?
William L. Bainbridge, Ph.D., FACFE
Court qualified expert in: educational management, sexual abuse, accidents in schools, educational human resource management, school liability, and general education
- Audit of Educational Effectiveness
- For parents of exceptional children
- Corporate relocation and recruitment
Steven Barnett, Ph.D.
Increases attention, retention, and meeting satisfaction
- Make learning fun and you will comprehend more and remember it longer
- Simplifying Success: Ten Steps to Business Growth
- Create a Culture of Success
Longest Running Show in the Country
- Leading with Spirit and Compassion
- Restoring Trust and Integrity to the Workplace
- Women in Leadership: Transforming the Workplace
Dr. Jerry W. Beltramo
- Organizational Development
- Helping Individuals Achieve Superior Results
- Explore career and life options
Kenneth H. Blanchard, Ph.D.
Mission Possible: Creating a World-Class Organization while There Is Still Time
- One Minute Manager
- Curriculum for making change really happen from top to bottom
- Situational Leadership
David A. Boller
Multimedia: Specalizes in Comic Book and Animation production for its popular universe of characters
- Today's Resulting Cultural and Organizational Transformation
Wayne I. Boucher
Applied futures research methodologies
- Futurist / Forecaster: goal-setting, pitfalls in forecasting
- Development, evaluation, and implementation of policy options in client organizations
- State-of-the-art of applied futures research and planning
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article