Now viewing 1-10 of 42 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Bob Anderson, Ph.D.
Bobs approach is robust, effective and entertaining
- Hold Ph.D.s in Human Resource and Safety Management
- In a futile attempt to eliminate failure, we’re eliminating excellence.
Mike Armour, Ph.D.
Trust-Centered Leadership™ to solid
- How the depth of trust determines your organization's ability to innovate and adapt quickly
- Trust-Centered Leadership: Unleashing Peak Performance
- Our Spiraling Trust-Deficit and What To Do About It
Captain Karen Baetzel, (USN) ret.
High flying Credentials and a Powerful Message from a Leadership Pioneer
- Leading with an Edge
- The Young Woman’s Guide to Being a BattleAxe
- A revised look at female leadership- the truths, fallacies and mysteries
Mark Edwin & Tori Baird
Vet: Recruiting, Marketing, Sales & Employee Retention Program for Your Business
- Assists local US military, veterans, their families
- How to navigate through US Military protocol & establish an approved relationship permits
- Invite job seeking US military & veterans to your company
J. T. Bechtol
Anywhere clean current comedy is needed to create fun and laughter,
- Humor - Comedian
- Host or emcee, Master of Ceremonies
- Characters: Bubba Claus, Kar Bubba Nak, the Simi-Magnificent, and T. Bubba.
Witty, inspiring, motivates employees
- It's Not How You Fly, It's How You Land!
- Creative approach for ReVitalizing your Team
- Instills commitment & patriotism.
Boileau has created proven methods to achieving peace in our lives
- Have more fun helping people all over the world learn how to identify, distance and eventually conquer fear.
- Finding Peace Amid the Chaos: Unconventional Strategies for Survival for a Post 9.11 World
- Imagine A World Where You Live Without Fear
It's Not The Disability...It's The Ability!™
- Overcoming Adversity, Mastering Change, and Reaching Your Dreams!
- Mastering Change: The Only Constant
- Despite Disability, It's No Limits!
Captain Dave Carey
How did you survive as a POW for five and half years in Vietnam?
- Ethics - Knowing What is Right and Doing It
- Way We Choose
- Meeting Your Challenges
Richard A. Cheatham
Classic wisdom of America's past through moving historical impersonations
- Meriwether Lewis for Bicentennial: American hero who opened up the west
- Pocahontas' husband John Rolfe by a real grandson!
- President John Tyler : Virginia President with a mind of his own
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article