Now viewing 1-5 of 5 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Eugene J. Dionne, Jr.
E.J. Dionne, Jr. has a keen eye for the bigger political picture, driven by progressive philosophy
- Dionne is emerging as one of the most insightful of the liberal columnists
- Dionne: commentator on politics - Our Divided Political Heart
- Challenges facing the country & the Obama administration.
Richard C. Harwood
How to Restore the Public Trust
- Harwood Barometer for Political Conduct
- Meaningful Chaos: How People Form Relationships With Public Concerns
- How to create change in the face of negative conditions
Inder Dan Ratnu
Inder Dan Ratnu a writer, poet, cartoonist, agriculturist, banker, and a scientist.
- Alternative to Churchill - The Eternal Bondage
- Layman's Questions About Churchill
- Churchill's Greatness -- Exploding Freedom: An Indian Perspective.
Janet R. Swandby
Resources on lobbying and how to select a lobbyist
- How to Choose a Lobbyist
- Legislative and Regulatory Advocacy
- Grassroots Organizing
Joe Trippi: America’s leading and most influential political strategists.
- The Revolution Will Not Be Televised: Democracy, the Internet and the Overthrow of Everything
- Changing people's perceptions / opinions
- How to creat amessage that breaks through ...
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article