Now viewing 1-10 of 145 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Sales Matters: experience in the health and fitness industry
- Mind Your Own Business
- Selling for Results: The Health Club's Guide to Professional Selling
Michael J. Ahern
Have It Your Way Wedding Ceremonies Devoted to Love and Commitment
- Wedding Officiate
- Have It Your Way Wedding Ceremonies Devoted to Love and Commitment
- Non Denominational Wedding Ceremonies.
Julie Alexander's fresh perspective for life & work
- Live It Up! Simple Solutions for More Great Days
- Focus on developing great people for great results
- Great Days at Work: Maximizing Workplace Morale
Pat Allen, Ph.D.
Unique, humorous way of delivering power-packed, uplifting messages which appeal to the hearts of everyone.
- Behind What Men Really Think About Sex and Dating!
- Have We Lost Our Ability to Mate and Relate?
- 10 Secrets to Getting and Keeping the Right Relationship
Stephanie Angelo, SPHR
Address domestic violence’s hidden costs to employers and specializes in personal safety for parents and children.
- It Doesn’t Make Sense and It’s Costing Us Milllions – A Strategic Domestic Violence Initiative for Human Resource Professionals and Executives
- It Happened at Home, It Cost Us at Work
- Off the Beaten Path - Recognizing If Someone You Know Is In An Abusive Relationship
Rebecca Ann Baker, MA
Humor: Time Management / Self-Management
- Humor: Time Management / Self-Management
- Stress Management
- The Sopranos
- Dating Games People Play
Barbara Cowan Berg
Balancing Work & Family
- Keeping The Romance Alive
- Conflict Resolution
- Office Politics
Mary Beth Bonacci
Relationships - Romance
- Living Love Through Respecting the Meaning of Sexuality
Antra Kalnins Borofsky, Ed.M.
Relationships: Being Together
- Study Of Relationships
- On Intimate Ground: A Gestalt Approach to Working with Couples
- Are you committed to the development of your consciousness as well as your cause?
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article