Now viewing 1-10 of 92 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Gregory Charles Allen
Law Enforcement / Security Awareness: Security issues since 9/11
- Law Enforcement Yesterday vs Today
- Pre-Employment Screening Evolves to Mitigate Risk
- How Has Terrorism Changed Our Lives
Lorri Vaughter Allen
Strive For Positive Publicity, Not Negative News: Mastering the Media
- Finessing Media in Crisis and Chaos
- Say Something Smart -- Speak with Power
- Write Something Smart: Business Writing in the 21st Century
Richard Davis Amme
Whether you are in the middle of a crisis, anticipate one, or just want your executives to be able to convey reassuring messages
- Critical communications principles driven home in the crisis
- Ensure that the important fundamentals conveyed do not fade after the session
- Rescue Your Reputation to enhance the presentation information.
Bob Anderson, Ph.D.
Bobs approach is robust, effective and entertaining
- Hold Ph.D.s in Human Resource and Safety Management
- In a futile attempt to eliminate failure, we’re eliminating excellence.
Randy Atlas, Ph.D.
Security and Safety with CPTED: Protection of Critical Infrastructure and Crime Prevention
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design: Building Security & Safety
- America's only Architect and Criminologist: Through Environmental Design
- Building Security, Anti-Terrorism Design, Gated Communities, Street Closures
Captain Karen Baetzel, (USN) ret.
High flying Credentials and a Powerful Message from a Leadership Pioneer
- Leading with an Edge
- The Young Woman’s Guide to Being a BattleAxe
- A revised look at female leadership- the truths, fallacies and mysteries
Roy A. Balentine, M.S.
Field of school Safety, Violence and Crisis management.
- Homeland Security issues
- Disaster Recovery
- Working with the media
Norris Beren, CPCM,
Help People Help Themselves in times of need. A disaster, emergency or terrorist attack offers no warning!
- Beren has worked with companies managing insurance, risk and safety management programs
- Which Disasters / Emergencies Pose A Threat To You And Your Family?
- Maintain your people, processes, productivity and profitability during a local or regional disaster or emergency?
Are you Prepared for a Crisis?: Strategies for Keeping the Wolves at Bay
- Best Practices for Incident Response: Focus on Crisis Management.
- Crisis Management & Prevention: Master of Disaster
- Keeping the Wolves at Bay: Crisis Preparedness
Bob Berry, on Crane Safety ...
- Operating cranes around powerlines...
- Construction safety
- Crane safety
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article