Now viewing 1-10 of 13 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Norris Beren, CPCM,
Help People Help Themselves in times of need. A disaster, emergency or terrorist attack offers no warning!
- Beren has worked with companies managing insurance, risk and safety management programs
- Which Disasters / Emergencies Pose A Threat To You And Your Family?
- Maintain your people, processes, productivity and profitability during a local or regional disaster or emergency?
Are you Prepared for a Crisis?: Strategies for Keeping the Wolves at Bay
- Best Practices for Incident Response: Focus on Crisis Management.
- Crisis Management & Prevention: Master of Disaster
- Keeping the Wolves at Bay: Crisis Preparedness
Bob Berry, on Crane Safety ...
- Operating cranes around powerlines...
- Construction safety
- Crane safety
Mark A. Bryan
Mark A. Bryan on overcoming obstacles, to be creative & successful
- Leverage (or cope with) sudden success, wealth, or fame
- Transition from one career or life phase into another
- Strengths, Abilities, and Measures
Tim O'Hara Casey
Team work & leadership in the fire service
- Firefighters can not extinguish a fire by ourselves without team work, selflessness, cooperation
- We trust our leaders with our lives
- How to make very rapid decisions with limited information
Increase sales & enhance your brand: Reinventing You - It's Out!
- Personal Branding for Leadership Success: Developing Your Personal Brand
- Secrets of Rainmaking: Explosive Growth for Your Business
- Branding: How to Build a Powerful Reputation
Public Relations: Marketing your business
- Crisis Management
- Aviation Crisis Management
- Effective Marketing
Michael Stephen Dorn
School Safety Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow: Improving School Safety, Climate & Culture
- Weakfish - Bullying Through the Eyes of a Child
- School Safety Yesterday, Today & Tommorrow
- Reseach - Based School Crisis Planning Concepts
Emergency Preparedness Specialist: Emergency Mitigation
- Crisis Management
- Disaster / Emergencies-Recovery
- Safety & Security
David S. Margulies
David Margulies on Crisis Expert in the Media: Social Media & Crisis Management
- Best and Worst Crisis Management in the Media
- Correspondents at great risk as they cover Violence
- Reliable Sources
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article