Now viewing 1-10 of 20 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Lorri Vaughter Allen
Strive For Positive Publicity, Not Negative News: Mastering the Media
- Finessing Media in Crisis and Chaos
- Say Something Smart -- Speak with Power
- Write Something Smart: Business Writing in the 21st Century
Richard Davis Amme
Whether you are in the middle of a crisis, anticipate one, or just want your executives to be able to convey reassuring messages
- Critical communications principles driven home in the crisis
- Ensure that the important fundamentals conveyed do not fade after the session
- Rescue Your Reputation to enhance the presentation information.
Bob Berry, on Crane Safety ...
- Operating cranes around powerlines...
- Construction safety
- Crane safety
You Can Negotiate Anything
- Successful Negotiating Techniques
- Negotiate This!: By Caring, But Not T-H-A-T Much
- New Selling Skills
Models of Doom: A Critique of the Limits to Growth
- World Futures - The Great Debate
- Methods of futures studies with Millennium Project
- Disaster Management
Leila F. Dane, Ph.D.
Specialist in traumatic stress & conflict resolution
- The study of violence issues
- Counseling Hostage Families
- Ethno-political warfare
Joseph Jay Fitch, Ph.D.
Helping organizations to improve the quality of care, decrease response times, increase financial effectiveness, and strengthen public trust in EMS
- Public safety Leadership: Organizations are only as good as its leaders, we help find and develop the best and brightest
- Reports on industry trends, custom research and benchmarks you can use right away.
- Emergency medical service (EMS)
Captain Al Fuentes
9/11 - F.D.N.Y.: Survivor (World Trade Center) FDNY firefighter, operated at the WTC attacks on 9/11, almost died from injuries received, found 2 hrs later, in coma...
- 9/11 - F.D.N.Y.: Survivor: Speaking from the heart with real lessons learned
- American By-Choice: One Mans Journey - FDNY firefighter, operated at the WTC attacks on 9/11
- Survivor - Hurricane Sandy, October 2012: Car/s, house/s severely damaged, surge was 13', lucky to be alive
Barton Goldsmith, Ph.D.
Expert on innovative leadership: Award-winning Psychotherapist
- Thinking Outside the Box: Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Olympic Formula for Success: Outrageous power of self-evaluations
- Passionate Customer Service & Sales
Crockett L. Grabbe, Ph.D.
9/11 Blueprint for Truth – The Architecture of Destruction: 9/11 in the WTC
- National Swindle of the World Trade Center: 9/11 in the WTC
- Destruction Scientific Evidence & Collapses at the World Trade Center - 9/11
- Expert on various topics of space exploration and development
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article