Now viewing 1-10 of 14 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Sgt. Mark Buschena
Personal protection, shoplifting, robbery prevention and workplace violence,
- Safety - Personal: Crime Prevention
- I think most people are starved for recognition. People deserve recognition for a job well done.
- My Dissertation on Regurgitation
John J. Featherman, MBA
Recognized internationally as a leading authority on privacy issues
- Safety - Personal
- How Businesses Can Spy on Their Competition
- Ten Commandments of Privacy
Debbie Mike Gardner
Why most self defense tips are ridiculous for survival
- How to break the FREEZE of fear and activate extraordinary STRENGTH
- The difference between the 4 KINDS of attackers and their 3 separate GOALS
- Legal, moral & emotional validation for fighting physically for your life
Create a Vibrant Safety Culture: Makes Safety Fun!
- Chill Out When You're Stressed Out
- The Dangerous Daze
- How to Reduce Accidents & Mistakes by Paying Better Attention
Presenter of technical and regulatory compliance information
- Corporate Environmental Ethics
- Industrial Toxicology
- Workplace Safety Behavior
Captain Wesley Kitchel
Truck Company Operations
- Serves on several firefighter safety committees
- Engine Company priorities in the absence of a Truck.
Regina McMichael, CET
Slice through training challenges with stealth & style: Ninja Safety Training
- Identify areas in management styles to make safety about people
- Implement safety influence techniques
- Meet your company's safety needs
Health, financial & relational challenges impact all who live in this imperfect, fallen world
- Ignite your Life!
- The Power of One
- Thriving Instead of Surviving
Carl Potter, CtSaf, CSP, CMC
Is Your Safety Initiative Working? Uses wit, wisdom and humor to delivery a very powerful message to your organization
- Do you want your employees to take responsibility for safety?
- Are your employees threatened by ineffective safety observations?
- Safety and the Executive: The Safety Strategist
Battalion Chief John J. Salka, Jr.
Leadership Lessons from the Fire Department
- Leadership strategies: Fueling the leadership fire
- Responding to the Management Challenge
- First in Last out: Leadership Lessons from the New York Fire Department
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article