Now viewing 1-10 of 27 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Bob Berry, on Crane Safety ...
- Operating cranes around powerlines...
- Construction safety
- Crane safety
Richard W. Bunch, Ph.D., PT, CBES
Ergonomics, Education, Rehabilitation - Industrial Safety
- Injury Prevention & Wellness Program for Employees
- Heart Disease and Cancer – Reducing Employee Health Risks
- Diabetes Risk Reduction / Workplace Nutrition – A Recipe for Optimum Health
Charles W. Coker, Ph.D.
Dynamic approach to success, productivity, sales and safety
- Corporate development through behavioral, psychological, and motivational based training
- Behavioral selling
- Safety intervention
Tweet T. Coleman
Pilot and captain of a Learjet; FAA aviation safety inspector; surgical nurse
- Coleman held various positions including FAA Safety Program Manager, FAA Aviation Safety Inspector, FAA Flight Instructor, Airline Pilot, and Surgical Nurse
- Coleman provides interface, liaison and coordination between the Western-Pacific Regional Office and FAA personnel in the Pacific Rim.
Hector M. Escarcega, ARM, CSL, MSIH
Risk Management / Human Resource Professional
- Success Without Stress in the New Millennium
- High Achievement Goal Setting
- Peak Performance & Productivity Its No Accident
Marianne E. Frederick, MHSA
Marianne E. Frederick topic of HUMOR as it relates to health, creativity and productivity.
- Enjoy life this is not a dress rehearsal: Good Leaders Appreciate Humor - Great Leaders Use It Appropriately
- BrainPlay: Creative Problem Solving
- Motivating Your Staff In Customer Care
Terry Jo Gile, MT (ASCP) MA Ed
Terry Jo understands the complex safety issues: The Safety Lady
- Provide compliant safety training that meets OSHA, DOT, IATA and accreditation requirements.
- She is a world renowned for helping organizations create safety savvy laboratories
You Don’t Have A Safety Problem, You Have A Leadership Issue
- Identifying Cultural Hazards: Four Clues Your Organization is Out of Balance
- Leadership Essentials: Building a Culture of Success
- Six and ½ Simple Tools to Prove Value, Gain Cooperation and Save Lives
Create a Vibrant Safety Culture: Makes Safety Fun!
- Chill Out When You're Stressed Out
- The Dangerous Daze
- How to Reduce Accidents & Mistakes by Paying Better Attention
Presenter of technical and regulatory compliance information
- Corporate Environmental Ethics
- Industrial Toxicology
- Workplace Safety Behavior
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article