Now viewing 1-10 of 13 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Roy A. Balentine, M.S.
Field of school Safety, Violence and Crisis management.
- Homeland Security issues
- Disaster Recovery
- Working with the media
Norris Beren, CPCM,
Help People Help Themselves in times of need. A disaster, emergency or terrorist attack offers no warning!
- Beren has worked with companies managing insurance, risk and safety management programs
- Which Disasters / Emergencies Pose A Threat To You And Your Family?
- Maintain your people, processes, productivity and profitability during a local or regional disaster or emergency?
Joseph Jay Fitch, Ph.D.
Helping organizations to improve the quality of care, decrease response times, increase financial effectiveness, and strengthen public trust in EMS
- Public safety Leadership: Organizations are only as good as its leaders, we help find and develop the best and brightest
- Reports on industry trends, custom research and benchmarks you can use right away.
- Emergency medical service (EMS)
Captain David Philip Fornell
Firefighting for the New Generation
- Company Officer Tactics
- High Rise Firefighting Tactics
- Increasing Your Attack Capabilities
Debbie Mike Gardner
Why most self defense tips are ridiculous for survival
- How to break the FREEZE of fear and activate extraordinary STRENGTH
- The difference between the 4 KINDS of attackers and their 3 separate GOALS
- Legal, moral & emotional validation for fighting physically for your life
Emergency Preparedness Specialist: Emergency Mitigation
- Crisis Management
- Disaster / Emergencies-Recovery
- Safety & Security
Feel Safe Anywhere: You Can Be Your Own Bodyguard
- Global Warming What the Government Isn’t Telling You!
- Workplace Violence
- Personal Security Programs
Battalion Chief Katherine T. Ridenhour
Katherine T. Ridenhour, Ret., Battalion Chief: Women in the Fire Service aka International Association of Women in Fire & Emergency Services
- FEMA's Urban Search & Rescue
- Recruitment & retention of women in the fire service
- Contemporary issues, gender disparity, the avoidance of legal battles.
Communication- It's a Matter of Life and Death
- A program that challenges you to make a difference & grow in your role/s
- Customer Service Is You!
- Communication, or lack there of, is the great divide between success & failure
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article