Now viewing 1-10 of 12 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Gregory Charles Allen
Law Enforcement / Security Awareness: Security issues since 9/11
- Law Enforcement Yesterday vs Today
- Pre-Employment Screening Evolves to Mitigate Risk
- How Has Terrorism Changed Our Lives
Bob Anderson, Ph.D.
Bobs approach is robust, effective and entertaining
- Hold Ph.D.s in Human Resource and Safety Management
- In a futile attempt to eliminate failure, we’re eliminating excellence.
Randy Atlas, Ph.D.
Security and Safety with CPTED: Protection of Critical Infrastructure and Crime Prevention
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design: Building Security & Safety
- America's only Architect and Criminologist: Through Environmental Design
- Building Security, Anti-Terrorism Design, Gated Communities, Street Closures
Captain Karen Baetzel, (USN) ret.
High flying Credentials and a Powerful Message from a Leadership Pioneer
- Leading with an Edge
- The Young Woman’s Guide to Being a BattleAxe
- A revised look at female leadership- the truths, fallacies and mysteries
Dr. George Bugliarello
Futurist / Forecaster
- Technology for Homeland Defense
- Ethics, Values, and the Promise of Science
John J. Featherman, MBA
Recognized internationally as a leading authority on privacy issues
- Safety - Personal
- How Businesses Can Spy on Their Competition
- Ten Commandments of Privacy
Judith H. Germano
Cybersecurity expert, former federal prosecutor, law professor, triathlete
- Making the Business Case for Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity in the Boardroom
- The Cyber Threat Landscape & What to Do About It
Gregory Pattison, M.S., CHS III
8 strategies for reducing workplace violence risk
- Reduce Workplace Violence Now
- Defensive (vebal & physical) tactics that Work!
- How bad people think and what you need to know
Heather Post: retired law enforcement officer / detective & County Commissioner
- Building credibility, becoming invaluable
- Navigating Tough Terrain ... In a Dress
- Adversity Survivor - a Badge of Honor
B. Wayne Quist, Colonel, USAF
On the origins of the ideology of al Qaeda, the protracted global war on terror, and its global impact.
- Winning the War on Terror: A Triumph of American Values
- The Triumph of Democracy Over Militant Islamism
- Buy, Sell & Finance Privately Held Companies: Strategic Financial Partners
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article