Now viewing 1-6 of 6 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Applying behavioral science insights to better manage ones work and personal life.
- How to Keep the World from Sneaking Up on You
- Reading People's Personalities and Intentions
- Time-Wise: Getting More Done in Work and Fun
Sanjay Jasuja, M.D.
Psychiatry: Learning & Behavior Disorders
- Learning & Behavior Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder
Marcia Reynolds, Psy.D.
Outsmart Your Brain...face challenges with finesse, make better decisions, and live up to your greatest potential.
- Outsmart Your Brain: How to Reprogram Your Brain for Success
- Brain-Based Leadership: Capturing the Hearts and Minds of Your Employees
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Face Your Challenges with Ease and Grace
Hogan M. Sherrow, Ph.D.
How we became what we are: Human Evolution
- The Evolution of Warfare
- The Impact of Climate Change on Human Populations
- Chimpanzee Behavior and Conservation
Dr. Scott Simmerman
Teaching the Caterpillar to Fly
- The Search for the Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine
- A focus on behavior and opportunities for change and improvement
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article