Now viewing 1-3 of 3 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Bernard F. Siegel, JD
He co-founded, the International Hospital Relief Foundation
- Seeking to have a guardian appointed for "Baby Eve", the alleged first cloned human being
- Science - Cloning
Dr. Ian Wilmut
The Uses and Misuses of Cloning: Age of Biological Control
- The Uses and Misuses of Cloning
- Scientist famous for cloning a sheep
- Gene Expression
Richard K. Wilson, Ph.D.
Genetics, Molecular Microbiology: Genomic studies of C. elegans, yeast and humans
- The International Human Genome Sequencing Consortium. Initial sequencing and analysis of the human genome
- The Arabidopsis Genome Initiative. Analysis of the genome sequence of the flowering plant Arabidopsis thaliana
- How the worm was won. Trends Genet
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article