Now viewing 1-10 of 85 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Become a parent to an aging parent
- Sandwich Generation : You & Aging Parents
- Dementia, Aging and Caregiving
- Protecting Your $$: What NOT to do
Certified Financial Planner
- How to determine how much money you need to save annually in order to achieve financial independence
- Spiders: A New Spin on Index Funds
Laura L. Addington, CFP, MSFS
Specialist in pre-retirement and retirement planning, investment allocation strategies, and mature market issues.
- Planning - Financial: Risk management (life, health, disability and long-term health care insurance), tax, estate, investment, education, and retirement planning.
- Managed Account: Client's objectives and constraints and the risk-reward alternatives of the market
Arlene Alpert, M.S., LMHC
Emotional Re-Education and Spiritual Growth
- Power of Presentation Skills
- Solve Daily Business Challanges
- Unlease your Potential
Dale L. Anderson, M.D.
Turn on the chemistry of success: learn how to Act Happy & accentuate positive relationships, team building, and eliminate stress.
- Set the Stage to perform Well!
- Holistic DRAMAtologist
- The Orchestra Conductor's Secret to Health & Long Life. Conducting & Other Easy Things to do to Feel Better, Keep Fit, Lose Weight, Increase Energy and Live Longer
How to view adversity as an asset and an opportunity and to use it to move to higher levels of success!
- The attitudes of it's people should be a strategic concern of business leaders
- Nobody likes adversity
- Hammering the Rocks of Adversity
Neal Barnard, M.D.
Neal Barnard, M.D.: Better health through powerful dietary changes
- Foods that Fight Pain
- The Science of Nutrition in the Century Ahead
- Nutrition & Women's Health: Taking Control of Your Health
Michelle Barone, M.A., M.F.T.
Beyond Academics: Exploring your Families Educational journey
- Restore Sanity to our Society
- Parenting challenges and concerns. Birth - young adult
- Couples and relationship issues
Elaine Estervig Beaubien
By day…marketing, supply and demand, leadership, employee retention, communication and team building
- She will take you through the steps on how to rewrite your life’s script.
- E. K. Barber, author of romance novels
- An award winning, scholarly professor, & popular business columnist transforms into a writer of romantic fiction…reinventing herself after the age of 50!
Luther Beauchamp, JD
Mostly for Laughter: I'll Try To Be Short
- Humor from the H.E.A.R.T.
- Amnesia, Ambrosia & Amnesty
- Love is a Laughing Matter
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article