Now viewing 1-4 of 4 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Ken Dychtwald Ph.D.
The Age Wave: New Opportunities in a Maturing Marketplace
- The Longevity Revolution:The Future of the Marketplace, the Workplace and Our Lives
- Optimizing Age Diversity in the Workplace
- Ageless Explorers
Stephen Weber Long, Ph.D.
Dr. Long is a licensed psychologist, with expertise in gerontology, caregiving, and the settings for the elderly and those with disabilities.
- Preventing and effectively addressing problem behaviors in nursing homes and long-term care facilities
- Caregiving: Essential Skills and Successful Strategies in Long-Term Care.
Humor in the Workplace
- Humor in the Workplace: The More Things Change, The More They Stay Insane
- Humor in the Field of Health: Rx for the 90's
- Humor in Education: Creative Learning
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article