Now viewing 1-7 of 7 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Bruce Clark, MBA, Ph.D.
Bridging the Gap: Building Trust Across the Generations
- Trends that will determine the demographic transformation of healthcare
- The impact of the aging baby boom on healthcare: The Baby Boom is about to get sick
- The sales and marketing implications for the patient of the future
Gloria Davis: Exciting Seniors
- The Ups & Downs of running for Congress (or any political seat)
- I remember PEARL HARBOR and how America came together
- How to produce a Beauty Pageant with 50 contestants
Maddy Kent Dychtwald
Megatrends for the twenty-first century
- Forecasting lifestyle and consumer marketing trends.
- Cycles: How We Will Live, Work, and Buy
- Women, Money and Power
Baby boomers & seniors: The most valuable generations in the history of marketing
- Everything you think you know about sales & marketing to boomers & older customers may be wrong
- Leader on increasing sales & marketing effectiveness to boomer+ customers
- Boomer+ customers: born before 1965 & the single largest & most lucrative consumer group
How to prepare for and profit from the aging of America
- Nationwide long term care/aging education campaign for Federal employees
- Old, Broke and Alone. The challenge of the Aging of America
- Amazing new opportunities exist from the Aging of America
Marketing to the over 50's
- Gen X, Gen Y, the Baby Boom and Your Business: Using Generational Marketing to Build Your Future
- Boomers after all is said and done: A Generation that rewrites all the rules takes on Death
- The LifeChange LifeChoice
Dan Veto, M.B.A.
Retirement Bridge™: Focused on meeting the financial needs of retirees
- Retirement Bridge™
- The changing nature of retirement and its implication for boomers
- Focused on meeting the financial needs of retirees
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article