Now viewing 1-4 of 4 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Become a parent to an aging parent
- Sandwich Generation : You & Aging Parents
- Dementia, Aging and Caregiving
- Protecting Your $$: What NOT to do
Shira Block, M.A. (Psychology)
Improving family dynamics: Assist Boomers - and their parents
- Art of effective Communicating
- Interpersonal interacting
- When Your Parent Moves In
The Complete Eldercare Planner: Where to Start, Questions to Ask, How to Find Help
- Aging Parents' Care: Are You Ready?
- Talking About Sensitive Topics with Your Aging Parents
- Aging Parents: Avoiding Family Caregiver Burnout
Eldercare awareness: How to manage caregiving and eldercare, medically and behaviorally.
- Laughter & Tears in the Caregiving Years
- Normal Aging / Senior Moments vs. Dementia / Alzheimer's Warning Signs, Stages, Types, Statistics
- Finding the Right Medical Team for Accurate Diagnosis, Prognosis and Treatment
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article