Now viewing 1-9 of 9 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
The Gay Next Door: Jason came out & has never looked back
- Stand Up Comedy
Ken Howard, LCSW
Self-Empowerment: Have the Life You Want!
- Healthy Aging & Quality of LIfe
- HIV/AIDS: A Psychosocial History
- Psychosocial Aspects of HIV & Aging
Both sides now: Dhillon's Personal Journey, Degrees in Law and Psychology: Valedictorian
- Dhillon's Personal Journey
- Sexual harassment, gender and the law
- How understanding the biology of gender can set us all free.
When You Lie About Your Age, The Terrorists Win
- She might be gay & how her life has changed for the better
- Three time emmy nominee
Diversity & Inclusion: Effective. Simma gets results, Enhanced productivity, Reduced employee turnover, Improved communication, Increased morale and decreased burnout and Personal Growth and Balance
- Gender Communication
- Dialogue across Differences
- Fear & Self-Doubt
Maria Mejia brings a powerful voice to women living with HIV
- Amazing HIV-Positive Women
- Lesbians with HIV a voice & given a face to women affected by the epidemic, a rarity in the media
Paul F. Schmidt, Ph.D.
Inspire a positive attitudes and experiences (fruits of the spirit), and ways to avoid the negative.
- Lifestyle: Gay Lesbian Issues
- Relationship Issues
Waylon O. Ward
How to mentor other men: Global Fathering Initiative
- Healing the Father Wound
- Addressing Men’s Sexual Struggles
- An epidemic of anger is sweeping our society
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article