Now viewing 1-10 of 43 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
A Guide to Unleashing your Potential & Contributing to Humanity
- Chris has spoken in the UN General Assembly with Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, and works side by side with UN Ambassadors.
- Life Lessons for Ignoring the Noise and Discovering your Passion
- Global Citizenship: Inspiring Students to Explore our World!
Heather M. Brown, M.B.A., PMP
Organizational and Professional Development.
- Professional Development services
- Skilled in the administration of professional development assessment instruments
Encourage people to perform instead of conform!
- Diversity or Human Resources Trends
- From mainstream to multi-stream
- Hard Conversations that build bridges.
Steven L. Carter, J.D.
There are three steps to integrity. Most of us skip step one.
- Why do we care more about winning than about playing by the rules?
- The Violence of Peace: America's Wars in the Age of Obama
- Just War Theory
Lee N. Coffee, Jr.
Improve the leadership climate within the work environment, build teams and increase productivity
- Buffalo Soldier: Medal of Honor Recipient Sgt. Emanuel Stance
- Old Stories, New Voices Intercultural Youth Program
- Conflict Management: Using communication strategies to prevent conflict and improve relationships
Thomas Connell, Ph.D.
Dr. Culture: Achieving Cultural Competency In Today's Multi-Local World
- Specialized Cross Cultural Communications
- Terrorism Threat Analysis
- Personal Security-Travel
Gayle Cotton, BS, MS
Keys to Successful Cross-Cultural Communication
- Global Business Etiquette: Cultural Clues, Do's & Taboos!
- Interpersonal Communications: Is What You Say What You Mean?
- The Art of Successful Presentation Skills: It’s Beyond Words…
Susan Elizabeth Croft
Succeeding in a networked society
- How to Work a Room - social and networking skills for business success
- Women in Management & Leadership
- Effective Communications Skills for Managers
Aurelia Mitchell Durant, Esq.
Aurelia ensures that her audiences are informed about the constant changes in the law that may affect the sustainability of their business or foundation.
- Corporate Compliance & Disclosure Issues for Non-Profits
- Corporate Governance & Structure for Non-Profits
- Ladies First: How to be a female business owner
Caren Ex, Ma, Lcsw, ACSW
Caren Ex, clinical social worker has became enormously popular for dispensing personal advice to callers on Spanish-language radio stations
- Management - Cross Cultural
- Mental Health
- Carina: Su Mejor Amiga
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article