Now viewing 1-10 of 305 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Jim's very successful baseball career included pitching the first no-hitter in a decade for the Yankees, and winning a gold medal in the Olympics. Jim was born with only one hand
- Overcoming Perceived Obstacles
- ADAPT: Doing More With Less A - Adjustability; D - Determination; A - Accountability; P - Perseverance; T - Trust
- How To Do More With Less
The World's Greatest Unknown Speaker, specializing in helping you make today better than yesterday and tomorrow better than today!
- Anything You Want ~ 7 Action Steps To Achieve
- What’s the “IT” In Your Life?
- You Are A Hero!
Troy K. Aikman
Super Bowl Champion Quarterback Troy Aikman
- All-Pro Quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys
- 3 Super Bowl Rings, 1993 Super Bowl MVP
- All-American at UCLA
David Aldridge: Reporter for the Turner television networks TNT, TBS & TBD
- David Aldridge. TNT Analyst
- David Aldridge on Sports
First American woman to climb Mt. Everest: Stacy Allison’s helping organizations across the globe scale their own monumental challenges
- Beyond the Limits: Lessons from Everest - Leadership, Vision - Change
- We Can Get There From Here: Teamwork, it Works! - Trust, Respect, Communication
- Reaching New Heights: Get an Altitude Attitude
Mountain Climbing: Straight to the top and beyond
- Mountain Climbing - One Step Beyond
- Straight to the top and beyond
- Rediscovering the adventure attitude
Teeing Off to the Green: Using Golf as a Business Tool
- Business Golf Unlimited Programs - Learn the skills you need to use golf as a cost effective business tool.
- The Business/Golf Link - Communicating More Effectively through Golf. Learn to read people like you read the green.
- The Green Connection: Developing Business Skills through Golf
Gold Medal Winner: Olympic Track & Field
- Olympic Track & Field Gold Medalist
- Ray Armstead: 1984 Olympic Gold medalist
- Men's 4 x 400 meter relay for the USA
The Lance Armstrong Performance Program: Seven Weeks to the Perfect Ride
- Lance’s complete recovery from cancer seemed miraculous
- Every Second Counts
- Cancer Survivor, Six-Time Tour de France Champion
Dave H. Arnott, Ph.D
Relationship of Sports and Society
- Professional Sports: The Future of Professional Sports
- Organizations: Corporate Cults
- Leadership: Are Leaders Born or Made?
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article